Friday, January 8, 2010

Here I Am Again

Elle here,

After beginning this blog I was determined to have a plan and press forward. I found myself tangled up in my own plan. I write best when inspired or when I am learning something new that I want to share.

So here is the new plan.

In order for me to deliver what I would consider a "natural" product through conversations about what I have learned about creating balance in life I am going to go out on a limb, who knows, I might learn that I can fly. I have been reading several new things that I am implementing in some way to create balance for my life. I am going to share these things with you as they reveal themselves and as I take the opportunity to proof them.

To begin I am posting an additional article today about Feng Shui.

See you on the other side,
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment